Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Catching Up--4th of July

I have been really bad about downloading pics from my camera lately, so here are a few pics from the summer.

We had a fun 4th of July. My parents were visiting, so that made it even more fun!



Breakfast!

Fourth of July kiddos with my parents:


I did make a sensory bin for them to play with. I mixed up some Oobleck and put out a few 4th of July themed things for them to play with.




I thought it looked so pretty with the sprinkles melting and swirling together.

My mom treated us girls to a fun pedicure:

We didn't really have a special meal, but we did make some fun strawberries and juice. Callie wanted to decorate, so she picked out a few things at Walmart and set the table all by herself!





The we went to watch the fireworks, though Jamey only stayed for the early festivities then headed home to put Riley to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment