Friday, October 18, 2013

The Start of Kindergarten

Well, Callie is officially in kindergarten. Even though she is 6, and not the traditional 5, I still can't believe she is old enough to be in school. We have made the decision to homeschool for now. We don't know how long we will homeschool, but it works for us right now, so that's what we're going to stick with.


I bought the kindergarten curriculum from My Father's World. It has been pretty easy for Callie since it starts out learning letters and numbers, but I focus more on handwriting, and I love the Bible lessons that all the lessons are based on.

We made a Creation timeline during the first week of school:

Auntie Anna also did a fun ocean craft with them:




And we had a fun lunch that went along with what God has created:
And a rare pic of my baby girl sleeping:




No comments:

Post a Comment